Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drawings?

I came home today to my roommates having craft time. They were all sitting at the table, coloring/drawing pictures. It was kind of cute. Apparently they had been doing that for quite some time, because there were numerous drawings all over the house. I thought it was adorable. Odd, but adorable. I then went up to my room, and taped to the side of my dresser is this...




......

If you can't read it it say this:

"Alaya The Warrior Mermaid"
"Cool!"
"Sexy and Dangerous"
"Foxy and a little Fishy"
"Fish an water mammals swim in fear because of Alaya"
And yes, thats a bow, a knife and a couple of dead fish.
It made me smile that me roommates know me so well.
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

  1. it should have said pirate too.
    'that me roommates know me so well...arrrg"
    hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes....yes, i approve this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just the cutest thing.
    you must be a good friend to deserve this.

    ReplyDelete