Monday, May 3, 2010

The Book of Mormon

I am jumping on the bandwagon, cause frankly, its a pretty darn good lookin bandwagon. YeeHaw! There is a facebook event trying to get this video some notice. A valid, and worthwhile goal I think, so i'll support. And just so we are clear, this may be the only non-sarcastic post you will see from me. There are atleast 60 000 people doing this. Awesome? Yes. So here it is, I recommend watching it. I've watched it several times. Jeffrey R. Holland is the man.



I know this to be true. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true and living church on the earth. Joesph Smith was a prophet, the Book of Mormon is a testament of Jesus Christ, it will bring you closer to God, it will give you peace and comfort in times of need. President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God. This gospel has the power to change people. It is happiness. Its the way to true joy. I know God lives. He knows you and He loves you. Jesus Christ is our Savior. He died for us, that we may return to him. This I say in His name. Amen.

1 comment: