Friday, April 22, 2011

My Mom....The Ninja Assasin.

Its good Friday, Happy Easter everyone. I'm going to cut to the chase, and get straight to the point...hehehe. Ok, so my little brother and I have this obsession with knives, and he has this set of throwing knives and a target set up in the back yard. Well he used to have a target... its been... demolished, as has the fence behind it. So now its old doors and boards. I was out there throwing knives, and my mom comes outside to get something from the garage and we start talking about stuff, and I asked her if she'd thrown these knives before, and she said she hadn't. Now, my mom is cool like this, so I handed her a knife. She threw it. It stuck. Deep.



I may have peed my pants a little. I wish I had my camera. I decided I had to go get it and she had to do it again.

She was a little camera shy, so the second time around it wasn't nearly as scary, but it gets the point across.

I don't know if you have ever thrown a knife, but getting the rotation, speed and trajectory right... not easy. My mom's a ninja.

1 comment: