Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack

So, the holidays have been really good. Today was my last day of them. Its back to the usual routine. Booo!

I practically lived at my parents house all through the holidays. And when I say practically, I mean literally. I went home on the 23rd. And last night was the first night I had spent in my own bed since then.

It was really nice. I forgot how nice it is to live at home. Albeit I slept on the floor for about a week, but at the same time, I like the floor. It was just so easy! There was always plenty of food, and people and games, and pretty much whatever we wanted.

I had a bunch of stuff I was supposed to get done over the holidays, ie- cleaning out the fridge at home, cleaning my room, finishing and burning Cathy's wedding stuff, ect. Yeah...nothin.

My 2011 is off to a great start. I've done nothing, but have plans to do something, but am a giant procrastinator, which is awesome cause changing that is not in my list of New Years Resolutions.... I don't have a list of New Years Resolutions... I don't do that, its silly. Why wait for a certain day to change something? Why not just do it now? Silly people. Anyway...

Point is, i'm back to real life. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I supposed its good for me. I probably shouldn't regress to living with my parents...

1 comment:

  1. youre great. also i urge you to watch parks and recreation, it's time well wasted

    ReplyDelete