Thursday, June 17, 2010

Apparently Im really old.

I am 23 years old. This makes me an old lady. I had no idea. Maybe I was just in an old-mood tonight...
I made a "Marsha Marsha Marsha" joke. I wasn't aware that people don't know who the Brady Bunch are.
Later on, we were trying to decide what to watch, and we were flipping through movies and we found 'Short Circuit' a few of us started doing Johnny 5 quotes. Again... we were the minority.
And to top it all off, someone asked who Neil Patrick Harris was. First thing out of my mouth? Doogie Howser. Oh man.

I guess I should go handwrite a letter to my grandma about the good ol days... Then I can go put on my moon shoes, listen to my walkman, flip through an Eatons catalogue and wait for Batman to come on tv. Yeah, the one starring Adam West. Biff, Zork, Pow!

No comments:

Post a Comment