Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hey, aren't you.....

SO, I haven't blogged in a while, and im sorry. And I should be blogging about conference, and the sketchness that contarsted the spiritualness, but its late, and that takes effort, so equally as entertaining... I give you- Trevor LaPointe.

So, as per our post institute ritual, we decided to go to the Cheesecake cafe. It was myself, Kelly and Trevor. So we are seated, looking over menus and this random waitress walks by...

Waitress- "Hey!! You are my husbands cousin. ....right?!"

Trevor- (Half puzzled look) "Well, who's your husband?"

Waitress- "Brent. You are like cousins, or something"

Trevor- "Close..."

Waitress- "Close? Then you are hi-"

Trevor- "I don't even know brent."

Waitress- "Whats your name?"

Trevor- "Trevor LaPointe"

Waitress- "Oh, I am so sorry! I..."

Trevor- "Don't worry, I get that alot."

Waitress- "Really?"

Trevor- "No."

Waitress- "Ha ha, well there I go, making an idiot of myself, Im SO sorry, So sorry."

The entire time, im trying not to laugh, cause I don't want to make her feel bad for looking like an idiot, but if you know Trevor at all, you can picture this conversation, and its SOOOOOOO funny. Selena gets off her shift and decides to join us, then this waitress walks by again, sees Selena sitting there, and retells this conversation to her. Infront of us. Then she tells us how she doesn't even like her husband's cousin, but decided to put in the effort and be nice.... So funny.

PS. I feel that there are enough people following my blog now, that I can stop following it to boost my numbers.

PPS. I am aware that was a poorly worded sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment