Friday, August 12, 2011

I miss Blogging...

This is weird feeling... I miss blogging. Remember when I used to be funny and clever? I miss being funny and clever... And Michelle is right, I do suck at this in the summer time... Maybe its not just the summer.. And ive made countless pledges to be better at it, and each time ive failed. But before when I said I was going to do it, I did so because I felt obligated to... But I sincerely miss it right now. I have so much to say.

I cant garuntee that its going to improve right away, lets face it, bridge jumping and sleep beat blogging, but I do miss it.... soooo. It will happen. And I will backblog all the way to June, don't you worry. You will have plenty of things to read as soon as school really starts up and you have homework that you want to procrastinate. In the meantime... Enjoy summer, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment